Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Back To School Floral Jumper

I am so glad I made this jumper months ago. As the school season approaches, I realize that I don't have time for ANYTHING! Among the busy tasks of finding us a place to live, kindergarten registration, nap schedules, and a teething 13 month old - life is straight up busy!


Girl's jumper Girl's jumper Girl's jumper Girl's jumper Girl's jumper

I had a tutorial all set for this dress, but within the process of constant moving, I lost the most important part to it, the measurements. I seriously love this jumper, and I really want to make one for myself!

1 comment:

Randi said...

That is so seriously adorable! Kinda "little house on the prairie" but with a modern attitude. Super-cute, and I love the model and the setting for the photos. Good work!