Monday, January 12, 2015

Me Made Monday: Floral Box Top

Happy New Year! I am back from my annual break. I hope you all had wonderful holidays and were able to catch up with me on instagram. I have been making myself blouses lately. Mainly to be comfortable, but I am also in need of looser tops. For this box shape blouse, I used Simplicity 1377. I want to make more. I am so incredibly comfortable wearing it. The floral rayon, I bought in the remnants pile at Jo-Ann's. So happy I came across it. Such a beautiful floral print. 


Seriously, though. I love this top. I can wear it with ANYTHING. Denim, joggers, skirts, overalls, shorts. I can dress it up or down.


Recently, I wore it with a vintage leather pencil skirt. I felt pretty and powerful. 


The pattern was super simple. I didn't need the directions. the pattern pieces enough were self explanatory. I recommend this pattern. I plan on using it again for pants and the shift top as well. 

No comments: