Monday, November 3, 2014

The Clash





This dress is a new favorite, though it is not nursing friendly, I'm hoping to find excuses to wear it more. I used the Out and About Dress pattern by Sew Caroline. This is the second time I've used this pattern, and I love it. It's so easy and versatile. This time, I decided to make the skirt fuller, by using the size large skirt pattern. I went maxi length and 3/4 length sleeve. My fabrics are from Girl Charlee. I chose a stripe knit and a floral knit. The floral is a heavier knit than the stripe. A part of me wishes I had purchased a stripe in the same weight, but it's not that big of a deal. this still works. And, most of all it's very comfortable yet chic and stylish. Me, very me.

The photos were taken at out local Antique Row - literally down the street from my neighborhood. Convenient, when the time is right.  

No comments: