Thursday, October 30, 2014

Circus Halloween: Strongman and Tight Rope Walker

Robert and I decided to go with a circus theme for us. He really has been wanting to be the Strongman for awhile, so I went with it. 


Bad news: I didn't make my costume
Good news: I bought my dress for $5 at Goodwill




I found this black velvet beauty hiding in the Goodwill. I had to have it. I took the bolero, and made the sleeves shorter and attached it to the inside of the strapless dress. I'm kicking myself for not making Robert stand in one spot so I could get his picture. We are always in a rush these days, always on the go, or always needed. Especially Robert. He rarely gets to do anything for himself. He is so busy providing, being a husband, father, and student. I just love him. 
Also, my hair is blue. It's supposed to be mauve. It will get there eventually.

No comments: