Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Classic Green and Princess Seam

This post is sponsored by eShakti


Have you heard of eShakti? Well, if you haven't, you are missing out. They are a women's clothing company, online, and they specialize in customization's. You want a certain sleeve, neckline, or length? They do that. They also will do custom sizing.


Dress: eShatki, Belt: Target, Shoes: Just Fab
I chose this green dress. Green is one of my favorite colors, so it naturally appealed to me. I also have been wanting a drop waist dress, but haven't had the time to make on myself. This dress was already drop waist, and it has the slimming princess seam bodice. Which I need right now.



When I ordered the dress, I kept the set in cap sleeve, but I now wish I had chosen a regular cap sleeve or short length sleeve. I did have the skirt shortened, though. Good choice on my part. I'm a shorty! I made one big mistake though. I chose the dress size I was at the time of ordering, instead of my natural size. Since I dropped some baby weight pretty quickly, the dress was a bit too big when it arrived. My fault, not the company's. I also failed to remember that the dress is a knit, and it would stretch if I chose a smaller size. My bad. Good thing I can alter it.



Here are some of my favorites from their Fall collection,
I love this dress! I love chiffon, and I love the print.

I've been eyeballing this bomber jacket. The floral print just rocks!
And this tiered tulle Betsy skirt! To die for!
Lest not forget about this retro inspired, classic beauty V-neck dress. I think I need a new Fall wardrobe.


All in all, I am very happy with this dress. I am very happy with this company, they were very easy to work with. And lucky for you, eShakti is offering Lil' Bit and Nan readers 10% off, when you shop with eShakti. Just enter code: lilbitandnan in the promotional box at check out. This code is valid from 9/15/2014 to 10/15/2014

Please note:
Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box.   It is not case-sensitive.  
Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. 
It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.
This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories.
Not applicable on previous purchases.


No comments: