Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Southwest Tee

I went shopping in the fabric district with my brother a couple months ago. We came across a rad Southwest Print fabric. I thought I'd make toddler dresses out of it, and I have and I continue to experience making fun toddler items out of this print. I hope the store has more of this so I can make multiples of what I've made so far. But my brother really wanted a tee out of this print. So I said why not? I've never made a tee before, my brother might as well be my first experience in this area. The fabric had a good stretch to it and was easy to sew. I really need to head back down there and get some more. I really hope they still have it.



What do you think? How'd I do?

1 comment:

Contemporary Betty said...

You always do a fantastic job!!! Love it.