Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Trend Series 2013

This Monday, the 17th, I'll be kicking off the Sewing of Summer Trends 2013 Series, hosted by Justine of Sew Country Chick. There are 10 sewing bloggers in all participating. Don't forget to check their blogs as well. The series ends June 28th.

June 17th - Bethany of Lil' Bit and Nan
June 21st - Marissa of Rae Gun Ramblings
June 28th - Alida of Alida Makes


What type of trends might you see in a handmade version?

Source





I think you all might be surprised by what I chose to make. It's out of my comfort zone, but I love it! I hope you do too! Stay tuned after the weekend!

2 comments:

Justine of SewCountryChick said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with.,Bethany!

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

'Stopping by from Sew Country Chick. It is so nice to meet you! I love your outfit! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures