Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Me Made M.E.

I've been making a lot of dresses for my daughter lately. It's so much fun. But what she really needs me to make her is shorts that fit. Hahaha, she is so skinny with these long legs! I can't keep up.

This is a simple sundress made from scrap denim cotton and lemon quilting cotton with red bias tape for contrast. I'm so glad this dress finally fits her. 

This play suit and skirt set, my mom made her last year, I am so glad it fits her better now than it did last year. It's from a vintage 50's pattern my mother in law gave me. It's so cute on my M.E.

I have more to show you soon! I have so much to photograph and so much more to sew. Hopefully a tutorial soon too. 

1 comment:

Madalynne said...

M.E. looks so darn cute in her denim and yellow cotton dress. SO. DARN. CUTE!