Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Great Gatsby Challenge



My blogging/sewing friend, Erin, over at Miss Crayola Creepy, is hosting a Great Gatsby challenge. She has a Flickr group set up as well, where you can post your Gatsby outfit progress. This challenge is to get us ready for The Great Gatsby 2013 premier, starring Leonardo DiCaprio.

I've decided to participate in this challenge because I MISS challenges, I really deserve to make something for myself, and The Great Gatsby is my all time favorite fictional book. I do hope you participate as well. We have until the end of May to show off our creations. Head on over to www.misscrayolacreepy.blogspot.com
for more info!

2 comments:

Miss Crayola Creepy said...

Yay, I am so glad that you are participating!!! I can see from PInterest that you have some cute ideas brewing :)

fanbloomingtastic said...

Ooooh going to have to check out your pinterest!

I can't decide whether to join in or not....might be a bit much to do with Me Made May as well....but fancy having a go at trying putting some art deco into a dress....aargh, can't decide.