Saturday, December 1, 2012

Meet Firmoo: A New Sponsor


I am excited to announce a new sponsor, Firmoo, a global online optical store. I bet you didn't know I had to wear glasses. I do. Not all day or for everything. But I am near sighted, and they help when it comes to driving for sure. Now that you know a little more about moi, here is some more info about Firmoo: Their Vision - "An ideal pair of prescription glasses as a half medical tool to correct vision should be made up of a quality frame and lenses with accurate prescription. We promise all our eyeglasses frames are of high quality. Besides, all eyewear provided by us goes through strict inspection by our experienced opticians before shipping to ensure the accuracy of lens prescription. That's why we keep the lowest return and exchange rate among all online optical stores worldwide."



Sounds great to me! And because it sounded so great, I ordered a pair for myself. When they arrived, I was so excited. Both my glasses are old, and can't be worn with every outfit.....yes, that is important to me. Your eyes deserve to be fashion forward and accessorized as well. And speaking of fashion, Firmoo knows what's up in that area, "Fashion - We offer classic and fashion glasses frames for you to choose from. All of these frames which are quite popular in the world are elaborately picked by our staff from thousands of frames in the market."



But the best part is, I am not scraping for money to buy new glasses when I need them. And boy, did I need a new pair. They have no idea, but they were more helpful to me than they may realize. Like an answer to a prayer. And as my readers, you also know we have been struggling financially, along with the rest of the world, so the price I paid didn't hurt us in the least. Firmoo knows the economy is struggling, they aren't going to take advantage of it because glasses are a necessity, they embrace it and know glasses are a necessity and even lower class people need to see more clear. "Frugal way - Our prescription eyeglasses are inexpensive even though with high quality, therefore, everyone can afford it."


Which brings me to the best part! Tis' the season of giving, my friends! Especially giving of items that are a "need". Firmoo is offering a "First Pair Free" program, meaning, your first pair of glasses are free and you only pay shipping, but any other pairs you wish to buy are still SOOOOO affordable! Buy them for yourself, husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, brother, sister, mother, father, your kids, etc. as Christmas gifts, stocking stuffers, buy 8 for Hanukkah! Once my husband decides which pair he wants (so many to choose from) I will be ordering him a pair for Christmas. 



I honestly love my new glasses. I had a hard time choosing, but I am very satisfied with my decision. I chose #SD2339 in black/clear. I'm glad a lot of the styles have different color options as well. It makes the wearer feel more of their own person, rather than wearing the same glasses everyone has because that's what is popular. The customer service was fantastic, paying was easy, shipping was quick, the hardest part is decision making. But I guess you can never have too many pairs of glasses!
#DBSN5976 were another favorite of mine. I plan on ordering these as well...
In fact I plan on ordering any optical needs through Firmoo.

Now a word from our sponsor:
The old opinion that glasses are only necessities for people with vision problems has already gone. Glasses are increasingly becoming a fad and must-have accessories for  celebs and fashionistas. Everyday we can spot millions of non prescription glasses wearers and we are constantly fascinated by many noted film stars’ signature non prescription glasses.They instantly upgrade your look of modern,sexy, vintage or geek by wearing different styles of frames.
Any hot glasses/sunglasses /goggles frames you want can be found on Firmoo, and all are available for both prescription lenses and non-prescription lenses. Are you desperate to have a new look? Now here is the chance, Firmoo has launched a First Pair Free Program to people  worldwide. You will absolutely fall in love with the excellent quality, affordable prices, fashionable designs, fast delivery and the good service after trying them with paying shipping only! You even can get a refund/exchange if you are not satisfied with them. It's totally Risk free, so why not have a try? 
Click here (http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html) to get your free glasses now!

1 comment:

Madalynne said...

I'm sad to see my button go but I'm glad you're moving onto bigger and better :)