Monday, November 12, 2012

Up and Comings

If you don't follow me on Instagram (lilbitbeth), then you may have missed out on some pics of what I have been up to. First, my daughter is a total fashionista. She loves the Harajuku Mini line at target by Gwen Stefani. My daughter has great taste is clothing ;) She wanted to wear this out fit that her uncle, my brother, bought for her. She thought she was going to dance class that day, and sadly I had to remind her that dance class was over.

Next I went to the Fabric District 2 weeks in a row. With our recent financial struggles, my husband told me now is a good time to start making my fashion line come to life. Maybe it will help us out. He gave me an amount I can spend and I came back with plenty of fabric for my designs. Cross your fingers!!!!
Michael Levine Loft is a great place to get good deals!

I also have a lovely friend getting married this December, so I have been asked to make a couple of the bridesmaid dresses. You will see more on that later of course. I am really excited.

I also opened a new boutique on Storenvy that so far features a vintage inventory. I will also be selling my clothing line at this online store. Here is a few things I am currently selling.

This week I started on a sample skirt that will be in my line. I hope it turns out well. I will need to find me a model to try it on that is much taller than me, and is a standard size 6/8. I guess I will have to put a mention out there on Facebook.

And in other news, I got my houndstooth leggings in the mail this week. I seriously want to wear them everyday. I found them on ebay. They have other prints to choose from as well. 
So punk rock!

Stay tuned readers!








2 comments:

Daryl said...

I love that you are in hot pursuit of your dreams! :)

I am a 6/8. I'll be back in less than a month if you need me!

Madalynne said...

I'm rooting for your new fashion line to become HUGE!