Thursday, October 4, 2012

Red and Gold: Inspired

If you may not know, I am a part time bridal consultant and buyer for our local bridal shop. This past weekend I had the opportunity to travel to Chicago on business to take part in the bridal market and buy Spring 2013 wedding gowns for the shop. This was an exciting and exhausting experience. Only certain vendors would allow you to take photos of their designs, and others were very strict about cameras in their vendor area. So I am sorry, but I do not have very many gowns to share with you. But, what I did see that was very inspiring, was the color combo of red and gold. So I experimented with my own clothing.


top: Target $12, skirt: Target $5, shoes: Just Fab $39

P.S. I've been doing my workouts each morning/evening for 1 hour. How are your Pinterest workouts going? My legs hurt so good....

1 comment:

Madalynne said...

I did not know that you were a bridal consultant but that explains your mobile uploads from the last week. What a fun job!

I wouldn't expect red and gold as upcoming colors. I'll keep that in mind as I'm sure next season will bring another handful of weddings to attend.