Monday, October 8, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness: Pinterest Workout 2

First let's review last weeks work outs: The ballet leg workouts were great! I felt the burn, and felt like I was making a difference on my body. The ab workout would have been better if I had the space to them. I felt very cramped in my tiny California condo trying to spread eagle for some of these exercises. So let's move on to another series of workouts. I found a leg workout that meets my space requirements. I found this workout floating around Pinterest. It goes to this website that I am not familiar with. It doesn't share any instructions as to how many to do or reps, so let's just go with the norm: 20 times each leg, 3 reps.
Good workout ideas!
How did your last weeks workout go? Or your Healthy eating choices?

No comments: