Monday, October 15, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Pinterest Workout 3

So last weeks work out didn't quite "work out" for me. The chair thing was a bad idea in my home. My little M.E. wanted to participate which made it very difficult, so I had to look for a workout she could be a part of as well.
I saw this one floating around Pinterest, and as the picture did not capture my attention as much, it was the video that once you got to the website.

What I found was a combination of Pilates and ballet, which I like very much. I like to tone my body rather than build so much muscle. The video is done by a celebrity personal trainer, Sadie Lincoln. It's just a 10 minute video. I started this workout half way through last week, and you notice that burn just within the first 5 minutes, so you know its working. Try it out. I am going to continue it for the rest of the week and maybe just finish up the month with it.

Have you done your annual breast exam yet? If not, make sure you do.

No comments: