Monday, September 3, 2012

Pinteresting 3: Most Flattering Dress by Prudent Baby

IMG 5260 The Most Flattering Shirt Dress DIY



As part of this Pinterest Challenge, I took it upon myself to make a quick dress that I had found on
 Prudent Baby, then pinned it as a reminder that I HAD TO DO IT. And I am so glad I did. I love my little dress. I wore it today to the Ventura Pool for Labor Day. I opted to use my bias tape on the outside, and didn't make as many shirring lines. I would like to do this project again, and hide the bias tape and add more shirring lines and a deeper neck plunge to be able to fit my head through better (ha!). Don't you love how we are both posing with our daughters? I do! Thanks Jaime from Prudent Baby! Great tutorial!



1 comment:

Madalynne said...

great great dress. A perfect outfit to spend Labor Day wearing. Your little one looks adorable, as always!