Friday, September 21, 2012

Pinteresting 21: Easy Jersey Knit Pencil Skirt

I actually pinned this a long long time ago when I first came across Suburbs Mama.  have been wanting to do this tutorial for a while, spaced it until I decided to "Pinterest Challenge" myself. I had some left over fabric from a dress I did a year ago. A very easy tutorial and an easy piece now added to my wardrobe. Thank you Rita! I recommend this tutorial!
Rita from Suburbs Mama and her skirt.
She looks fabulous doesn't she?


And my version. I went shorter. I am a short person. Anything at my mid-calf
 doesn't help my height challenge.




2 comments:

Madalynne said...

Stripes... I love stripes! In any form and any shape. This is no exception! I was eyeing some simple striped skirts at Old Navy but it seems too easy to make to buy one!

Meg the Grand said...

Love the stripes and the classic style of the skirt! It turned out so well - and I love how you've styled it here!