Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pinteresting.....


For the month of September, I will be posting things I have accomplished solely using Pinterest ideas. But, I will be posting them to all 3 of my blogs. So the sewing and DIY projects will be posted on here, the Gluten Free cooking with be posted to Gluten Free Delicious Dish, and the beauty, health, and everything else in between will be posted on I Wouldn't Trade Anything. No worries though, I'll give you a heads up that I posted else where every so often so you don't miss out. Do you want to take the Pinterest Challenge? If so, drop me an email. I'll include your Pinterest completions on my blogs! I am sooooo EXCITED!!!!!!!!
You can find my Pinterest here

lilbitandnan (at) gmail (dot) com




2 comments:

Madalynne said...

Looks like you'll be busy this month!

Meg the Grand said...

What a fabulous challenge!! I'm looking forward to all of your creations!