Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Awarded!

About 2 months ago I was awarded by an awesome reader, Jill. She awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Sadly, I am now just getting around to posting it. It was really awesome to receive this award, especially because I didn't know you could get blog awards from other bloggers. Trust me, I have no idea how the blog world works - I just blog, you know? So thank you so much Jill!


The rules ask me to list 7 things about myself, so here goes nothing:

1. I'm tone deaf (thank you constant ear infections as a child) Which also means I am a terrible singer.
2. I have Celiac Disease (meaning my body can't function when I intake any foods containing gluten)
3. I am a sucker for thrifting/antiquing. It's like an addiction I don't want to control.
4. I hope to one day, live in a yellow house surrounded by beautiful vegetation and a birch tree.
5. I love tea! I love hot tea, iced tea, tea, tea, tea! Especially the kind with fruit in it.
6. I am a certified Animal Behaviorist is Canine Problem Solving. Yep, I used to train dogs to have better behavior. Which also makes me a huge advocate for rescue/shelter dogs.
7. I am obsessed with elephants. They are my favorite animal, and I used to want to be an animal scientist just to go off to Africa and study their beauty.

Now for the hard part, nominating 15 blogs. I'm not sure if I read 15 blogs, but I guess I'll try:

1. Roots, Wings, and Other Things
2.Everything for the Love
3. Madalynne
4. Kazz the Spazz
5. Sew Smitten Kitten
6. One Little Minute
7. This Mama Makes Stuff
8. A Beautiful Mess
9. 3 hours Past the Edge of the World
10. Elle Apparel
11. Prudent Baby
12. Apartment Therapy
13. Adventures in Dressmaking
14. Fashion in My Eyes
15. Along Abbey Road


You must check them out. These blogs and their authors practically rule my life. It will probably take me another 2 months to notify all these lovely blogs that they have been nominated. If any of you on this list read my blog, consider yourself notified. I swear I'm not lazy. I'm just happily sewing!


1 comment:

Madalynne said...

thanks for awarding me this! You're such a gem. I enjoy watching and reading about your creations just as much as you are mine.