Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Liebster Award




Jill from Laugh, But Not Loudly, presented and passed on the Liebster Award to moi. I am more than flattered. I am humbled and appreciative. I cannot say that I blog for the purpose of gaining a multitude of followers/fans/attention. I blog for the purpose of progressing my talent and encouraging others to find their talents and use them (and learn to sew in the process!) This is the first award I have ever received - and am incredibly grateful to Jill for choosing me and finding me deserving. Thank you Jill!


And now it's my turn to choose who this award goes to. 

The rules:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog;
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you;
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog;
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below);
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

This award is designed to highlight the work of lesser-known bloggers. Do read what these other bloggers have to share by clicking on their names!



1. Meg The Grand: This girl is the party! She sews, makes cute clothes, and never gets defeated by her busy life. She does what she loves and it shows! 


2. Alice's Closet: Alice is fun to read. She lives in Italy, studied fashion in Milan, and designs and makes custom clothes. She lives my dream.


3. Pixie Patterns and Sewing: Tiffany works soooo hard, I love seeing what she is up to next. She deserves credit for her hard work, talent, and pushing through obstacles. She is determined and a good example to the sewing blog world.


4. Gina Clark Style: Gina has the most amazing talent for sewing the things we are afraid to try. I think that is why I look up to her so much. When you see what she creates and what she is inspired by you will be like "OMG" she just rocks!


5. Annabanana: Anna has a knack for sewing, and she tracks her progression through her blog. Get to know her and her fun style.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Thanks for the award! I'm sorry it's taken so long to respond. I'll get it up my blog as soon as I can. They're doing some painting in my unit so on top of having everything turned upside down I'm having to do my sewing by hand. At this rate I don't know if I'll have anything to show next week. Thanks again! I'm more than honored-

Gina