Saturday, February 25, 2012

What I Wore Take 2

Don't make fun of me, but I bought a jumpsuit......I had been contemplating the whole idea for a long time now, and once Down East Outfitters had their's 50% I snagged without hesitation. So I decided to model it for you and show you how to properly wear a jumpsuit - by my opinion of course. I cannot stand it when I see a jumpsuit worn so sloppy like. No accessories added to it or the waist worn at the hips (very unattractive by my standards) The idea of a jumpsuit is to flatter your figure, not make you look wide from all angles.


Jumpsuit: Down East Outfitters, Belt: Forever 21, Necklace: Forever 21, Stud earrings: Forever 21, Headband: unknown, Flats: Forever Young by Qupid.

To wear a jumpsuit properly, it is very important to wear the waistband at your true waist(the crease in your waist below your rib cage), and adorn with a belt that compliments. As you can see, my true waist is low which accommodates for my long torso(meaning I have an awkwardly long rib cage). 
Getting my 90's on!

What I love about the jumpsuit on my boyish figure, is that it looks like I have curves. And for someone who is naturally curvy, it will only accent and flatter the curvy figure.

Please accessorize when wearing a jumpsuit. It will make that jumpsuit and yourself more appealing to look at and others will want what you have! A fashion forward style!

2 comments:

Adria said...

So, umm, do you have to pull down the whole thing to use the ladies room..? You've styled it well, I just don't know how I'd feel about getting mostly undressed every time I need to use the toilet throughout the day! :o)

Lil' Bit and Nan said...

The truth is I hold it until I am at home. Ha, ha, ha.