Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Contributing to The Sew Weekly


If any of you follow Mena on The Sew Weekly, then you would know how excited I am to be part of it. I have been selected to contribute a weekly creation to The Sew Weekly challenges. This is a huge step in my sewing career. I am very nervous and anxious. This is a challenge I can't walk away from. I am going to be very busy and tired, and probably breaking my "no soda if it's not a holiday" rule. I am so grateful to Mena for seeing talent in me.

This week we started out introducing ourselves as contributors.  I chose to highlight my Spanish Harlem 2 piece set. The skirt is from Simplicity 4236, and the blouse is self drafted.


You can find me on The Sew Weekly here

2 comments:

Jayme and Mendi said...

Hi! Just found you on an older post from Daryl's blog. We are now following you! YAY! Wow, sewing? See I am in awe because I probably couldn't sew a button on a blouse but you sew these amazing pieces. So happy to have found you. We'd love for you to visit our blog sometime and feel free to follow if you like.
Happy New Year!
Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Sew Country Chick said...

Congratulations.i look forward to seeing your work there.