Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Falkner Farms Pumpkin Patch


I meant to post this a month ago. Oops. The pictures were on my husbands camera, which I don't touch. Back in the beginning of October, the Hubs, Nan, and I took M.E. to Falkner Farms in Santa Paula, CA to pick out a pumpkin. By the way, I love Santa Paula and want to live there someday, with goats and my own garden of veggies. M.E. loved this fun farm. They had pony rides, and a hay ride, petting zoo, corn maze, a flower garden to enjoy, and plenty of pumpkins to choose from.

She loves pony rides


This hayride was surprisingly entertaining for M.E.

Pumpkin Chucking

M.E. in the patch with our friends, Eric & Erica in the background

M.E. found her pumpkin. For Halloween I helped her carve a kitty face in it.

Running threw the patch. My big girl had so much fun.
I made the dress she is wearing. It is a jersey stretch knit, using a vintage pattern.

No comments: