Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stop Staring Spring Summer 2012 Fashion Show

Back when I went to the Gwen Stefani Tea Party, I had met Alicia Estrada, designer of Stop Staring, and her sisters. They were seated at the same table me and my group were at. I loved getting to know each and everyone of them. They were fantastic and made that evening a total blast. We stayed in touch, and my brother and I were recently invited to the latest Stop Staring fashion show put on by Style Fashion Week Los Angeles.
It was amazing! These sisters and extended family sure know how to put on an event! There were a ton of reality stars there, I got a picture with Real World: New York/Wrestling Star, The Miz. He was super nice. Got to try on some gorgeous jewelry by Bijou Jewerly, and of course watched models walk down the runway of an old church building in stylin' Stop Staring clothing. I know exactly what I want when it becomes available!

Lovely ladies with lovely voices in SS

Me and my bro, Ryan. I'm wearing my own creation.

Trying on the Rainbow Skull necklace by Bijou

The runway, where the magic happened!

Loved this collection!

I want!

Cruise anyone?

Hot!

The Miz!

Thank you Alicia, Sarah, Mona, and Eva! You ladies are the best! 
I'm coming down to the showroom this coming Spring!

If you haven't heard of Stop Staring Clothing, you are missing out big time! Pin-up vintage style, old Hollywood and just down right gorgeous clothing. Check them out! 

No comments: