Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Did It Again

I cannot believe I let a whole month go by without a single promise to you fulfilled. I am currently working my portfolio, and cannot estimate when it will be done. I have no idea when the blog will be updated to my liking, and that tutorial I promised has been on the back burner for some time. Can you tell i have been busy with life outside of my passions and hobbies?

Well, I did get a few dresses done, so I will post them every once in awhile to show you. But when they go up on my portfolio they will look so much better because I have awesome friends who will model my dresses for me! I'm saving the good photos for the portfolio reveling.  For now you get to see my tired face showing my creations.

This dress came to me in a dream! I dreamed of an a-line, mustard colored dress with a peter pan collar. I searched through my patterns and found one suitable for the making. The pattern was sleeveless, so I had to draft my own cap sleeves for my dress.

4 comments:

montanachic said...

That dress is darling, love the color!

Adria said...

I love it! I have a pattern as your described--I'll have to add some sleeves to it too when I get around to making it. I love Peter Pan collars :o)

Along Abbey Road said...

Wow! Fantastic job! This dress is really, really cute. You are so cute! And your blog is adorable! I'm your newest follower :)

Would love for you to stop by and say hi at my blog! Be sure to check out my super fun $25 gift card giveaway too!

♥Abbey
Along Abbey Road

Brit said...

This is beautiful! I would buy it in a second. Great job!