Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happenings

I know I disappeared for a couple weeks. After i got the message that Shabby Apple didn't choose my design, I went on a blogging hiatus to have my fashion portfolio shot - which is still in process. We did a photo shoot a couple weeks ago. My lovely friend and photographer, Matt Grashaw, does amazing fashion photography so naturally I asked him to do the honors. We had a grand time and got some good shots. We have much more to accomplish though. Photos to come soon. I will also be hosting an awesome giveaway and a tutorial soon - so stay tuned.

For now, you get to look at this awesome skirt I made from a cotton fabric God's Eye print. I finally fully accomplished the Paper Bag Waist Skirt. I used a black contrast for the belt and bordering hem.




5 comments:

Daryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daryl said...

This is SO hot! what a great skirt bethany! I am loving the necklace and shoes with it as well.

I love you, talented goddess!

<3
Daryl
http://thoserootsandwings.blogspot.com

Meredith said...

that skirt is amazing! love it. :)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Sherri said...

Awesome skirt! You inspire me to try sewing again! and don't give up on designing! All the best to you!

sherri from SHERRI AMOUR

The Olsens said...

Beautiful as always! You look amazing. Makes me want to sew something....