If you know how to knit, then this is super easy. I don't know how to crochet like most people. But, knitting, it just came naturally to me.
I wanted a new idea for hair accessories for my darling M.E. I saw lots of crocheted hair bows out in the land of tutorials, but I just couldn't pick up the hook. So I grabbed my knitting needles and figured out a way to make a knitted hair bow. Like I said, it is super easy.
- Make ten knit stitches on your knitting needle so it measures to almost 2 inches.
- Continue to knit a little rectangle so it comes out to 2in X 3in.
- When you reach that measurement, tie off.
- Pinch the center of your rectangle to form a bow shape.
- Cut some extra yarn and wrap it around the center of the bow to keep the shape in place.
- Take some felt and a hair clip and glue them together.
- glue the top of the felt to the back of the hair bow.
Holy fantasticness! You have a super cute hair bow now!