Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Tisket A Tasket Apron

I often read Sew Weekly, and I like to participate in the weekly themes of sewing. This week's theme was called "Kiss the Cook" (aprons). I really like making aprons. They are quick, easy, and fun to wear! This is the apron I chose to do for this weeks theme.

 Now that I see these pictures, I really should have steamed the wrinkles out of the fabric first. Anyways, the skirt of the apron is made from a sheer cotton that is green and white plaid. The waistband and tie may look a bit familiar - it's the same material as the waistband and tie from my Lemonade Dress.
BOW!

I love green and lilac together. It is very Spring and Easter like. I may just wear it to cook up Easter dinner...

1 comment:

Brit said...

This apron is adorable! I love it!