Sunday, March 13, 2011

St Patty's Skirt


I've had this material for almost a year now and had no idea what to do with it. I came across this pattern on New Look and fell hard for this fit. This skirt was super easy to make (like the pattern says) It's New look #6872 style D.


Now that I finished the skirt, I realize just how perfect the material is for this pattern. Plus green happens to be my favorite color. I challenge anyone who is interested in sewing, a skirt is the easiest thing to make. i would for sure wear this skirt again and I would actually make more out of this pattern.



Now I have the perfect skirt to wear on St. Patrick's day, and everyone will be green with envy (that's a joke)


3 comments:

Daryl said...

this looks so good bethany. you rock!

The Olsens said...

Adorable! I only wish I was brave enough to sew for myself.

MaryAnn said...

I loove this skirt the color, the style, and most of all the pockets!