Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Life Insanity

I know, I know. It has almost been a month since I last posted. Worse yet, it has almost been a month since I last used my sewing machine. It is in an unreachable spot at the moment, and I am ready to pull my hair out. I NEED TO SEW!!!!! Addiction much?

Anyways, we finally moved. We have been in our new place for 3 weeks now. I love having all this space. I don't love having the space filled with packing boxes we haven't accomplished to un pack yet. Life is so hectic. I can't get to my sewing things until these particular boxes that happen to be in the way get unpacked.

I am behind on so much! I am not only behind on my own projects, but I am behind on all the blogs I follow updates. I have missed so much awesomeness that I wanted to participate in. Not to mention, my daughters 1st birthday is in 2 weeks and I just now started planning what to make for the big birthday dinner. To add to my mess of a life, I am throwing two bridal showers!

I promise, my sewing space will be all put together and tackled this weekend. I will have a project to post!

No comments: