Thursday, February 3, 2011

On the Move

I have a story to tell. It's a true story and it is mine. It is mine to share with you.

4 years ago the Hubs and I bought a 2 bed 1 bath Town Home while we were living in Utah. It was an amazing time to buy. The hubs was in school and working and I brought home the bacon full time. My job paid the mortgage plus more. Life was great. We were happy and enjoying our new home. A year later, my made the decision to outsource my department and then the hubs was laid off at work. We suddenly had no income. Nothing. We put our house up for sale and immediately moved to California to live with my Dad for a few months until we found work again. Our house never sold. It took some time to find work. We were more than broke and we had to foreclose. Well, 3 years later and a baby, we are still at my Dad's house.

It has been a frustrating and humbling 3 years. But, I have good news! We finally saved up enough money to rent a 2 bed 2 bath condo! We will finally be on our own again with our own space and I get to finally use all the appliances we got from our wedding. Oh how I have missed my dishes, toaster oven, blender, and art supplies.

So, I am sharing this with you because you wont see blog posts for awhile. I will be packing up my sewing and crafts soon and then get nestled into our home and then get internet hooked up. So It might be a month before you see any crafts or tutorials again. You will still hear from me, updates and all.

No comments: