Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year Resolutions

I know I haven't posted since Christmas Eve. Let me explain. M.E. and I both came down with awful colds  and then happened to pass it along to the Hubs, Grammy, and Great Grandma. It was not a very enjoyable holiday for any of us. But we got through it and we are all recovering.

Last August I decided to set a goal of making everyone in the family a birthday present. What was I thinking? Not only was I making Christmas gifts, but most of the people in our family have birthdays in January and February! I am really stretching myself thin with this goal.

I haven't posted most of the gifts I have been making for fear of a family member seeing what they woud be getting - no surprise in that at all.

Well, I have my work cut out for me since I have this month's birthday deadlines of the 14th, 22nd, 29th, and 30th? I am not even sure if I have the birth dates right. Am I in for an adventure or what?

With some of these gifts, I will be posting tutorials, but some I will not. Brace yourself for some fun, while I brace myself for no sleep.

No comments: