Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Decoration Idea: Monogrammed Stocking

This year is our daughters first Christmas. The hubs and I already have monogrammed stocking of our own that we got when we were engaged. Now that M.E. has joined the picture, she needs one too! I wanted her's to be the same, but different. I went to target and bought the plain oatmeal colored knitted stocking.


This is what you will need:
the stocking
fabric glue
fabric
stencils
anything else decorative and fun ( I chose star shaped beads)


I found some festive looking fabric, traced my daughter's initials using the stencils.

I turned them over and traced the backside with fabric glue.

I placed her initials into place on her stocking, let dry.

Then in between her initials, I sewed on the star shaped beads to be like period marks.

Done!



No comments: