Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gift Idea #1: Fat Quarter Apron by Prudent Baby


Prudent Baby posted an awesome tutorial on how to make an apron out of a fat quarter. I took advantage of this tutorial, and made a few Christmas gifts out of some pretty fat quarters I had lying around. This is a super easy tutorial, and you can make a ton in a jiffy and for cheap!


What you will need is your desired fat quarter, desired trim, desired tie, a paper plate, dressmakers marker/pencil, thread and sewing machine. Go to the Fat Quarter Apron Tutorial at Prudent Baby and go to town!


Ta-Da! Close up of the finished project. Now, who can I gift this one to? I am in the process of making two more.

2 comments:

Brit said...

I love this fabric! you did so great.

The Olsens said...

That is super cute! It looks really easy too. I will have to try one. Love the fabric you used.