Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sharing Time/Scaring Time: Vintage Halloween Prints!!!

From today on I will be posting on everything Halloween, except for maybe a couple tutorials I have planned.

I found some fun graphics/prints/posters that are super Halloween fun!

This one by Son of Pear is awesome. It has that vintage appeal, and we all love the vintage decor these days. Am I right?  I especially love the bats.




Fantasy Jr has these super rad vintage inspired place cards. These would be great for throwing a mystery dinner party this haunting season. OOOOOHHHH!


Craft With Me made this super cute witch hat Halloween advent calendar. I absolutely love this idea. I hope to make one when my daughter is old enough to get excited to count down to Halloween. Love it!

Until next time my pretties......

No comments: