Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sharing Time/Scaring Time: How-to Halloween Costumes!!!!

By now you should be thinking about your costume. Unless you are like me and have your costume planned a year before....So here are some great costume making ideas!

For the Baby: Baby Butterfly
I Love to Create with Pattiwack has this super cute how-to for a butterfly costume for baby!



For the kids: Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf
Martha Stewart has this adorable How To for Red Ridding Hood and the Wolf costume. I love it! The Hubs and I were Red Riding Hood and the Wolf two years ago. We made our costumes, it was awesome!



For you: Marie Antoinette 
The Craft Blog has this AWESOME costume how-to. I love it, wish I would have thought of it. Maybe next year.





For The Hubs: Optimus Prime
If any of you ladies have a comic book geek for a hubby like I do, then he will surely want to spend time in his man-cave to perfect this amazing costume found on Instructables!

For the Dog: An Ear of Corn?
Doggy Stylish from Instructables has a how-to costume idea for your dog. Actually, a lot of dog costume ideas for your dog. I ran across a few on their page, but this Ear of Corn is my favorite.




This year the Hubs and I will be Alfred Hitchcock characters. I am still hoping to find an infant boys suit so M.E. can be Alfred Hitchcock and go with our theme. I am thinking of somehow dressing the dogs up as birds, since I will be Melanie Daniels (Tippi Hedren) from the movie, The Birds. I will have more on this later.

No comments: