Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sharing Time: Just for Lil' Ladies

I thought I would post some of my favorite blogs where I gather a lot of inspiration from, to share with all of you, so that you may be inspired as well.

First up we have Ashley from Make it and Love it, who re-fashioned a t-shirt into a super cute dress for this super cute little girl. You all know how I love to re-fashion things!


Next up we have Happy Together, who has an adorable tutorial on making this absolutely adorable Sailor Dress. I am working on a Sailor Skirt for myself at the moment. You will see it very soon!


And last, but not least (actually one of my fave bloggers!) we have Jaime from Prudent Baby, who has a tutorial on making your own leg warmers for your Lil' Ladies leg's! I did make some for my darling Lil' M.E., in fact I made several. I am always excited when I get to put them on her.

Well thats Sharing Time. Soon I will have a tutorial of my own that is in the works to share with you. Until Next time.....
- Bethany

No comments: