Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lady in Waiting

I love weddings, when I get to be a part of them of course. This wedding happened to be my little sister-in-law's. She didn't have a line or bridesmaids, so I dubbed myself her "lady in waiting" since I was in charge of her hair, make-up, nails, and dressing and undressing her. She made for a beautiful bride. I was honored when she asked me to make her fascinator veil, and help her with the most important day in her life. Thank goodness, the lovely photographer, Kathrin Paul, took pictures of the artwork I created on Mrs. Leah.

I know you don't want to believe it, but, yep, I did her hair and make-up.

I also made her veil

Another look that those awesome finger waves by your's truly!

1 comment:

Brit said...

love love the veil. Doesn't the title 'lady in waiting' sound wonderful? She looked beautiful, good job!